McGuff recognizes our responsibility to be a good steward of the environment, both
as a corporate citizen and as a way to support the company’s goals. As part of this
responsibility, McGuff continually strives to improve the environmental quality
of our manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations. To carry out this
commitment, it is McGuff's policy to:
- Ensure our manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations are safe for our
employees, consumers and the environment.
- Reduce, or prevent, the environmental impact of our products and packaging in their
design, manufacture, distribution, use and disposal whenever possible.
- We support the sustainable use of resources and actively encourage reuse, recycling
- We share experiences and expertise and offer assistance to others who may contribute
to progress in achieving environmental goals.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of all environmental laws and regulations. We apply
sound environmental management practices where, in our judgement, existing legal
requirements are insufficient for our operations. We cooperate with governments
in analyzing environmental issues.
- Continually assess our environmental technology and programs, and monitor progress
toward environmental goals.
- Provide our consumers, customers, employees, communities, public interest groups
and others with relevant and appropriate factual information about the environmental
quality of McGuff products, manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations.
We seek to establish and nurture open, honest and timely communications and strive
to be responsive to concerns.
- Ensure every employee understands and is responsible and accountable for incorporating
environmental considerations in daily business activities. We encourage, and recognize
individual and team leadership efforts to improve environmental quality. We also
encourage employees to reflect their commitment to environmental quality outside
- Have operating policies, programs and resources in place to implement our environmental